Relationship Manager - Bank (6-10 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage key focus distributors across Banks including Wealth and Personal Banking Segment & National Distributors
- Work closely with Group Distribution entities to strengthen the network
- Build new distribution channels and penetration opportunities within the IFA segment.
- Focusing and developing new areas in terms of business expansion, identifying potential counters to increase market share.
- Develop & own Regional level relationships based out in the region.
- Manage key institutional clients in the market
- Demonstrate the right behaviors by doing business the right way and live by HSBC values.
- The role at times requires a direct interface with the client. A mature person with the ability to promote & sell and discuss the markets with ease would be an ideal fit.
Qualifications - External
The successful candidate for this role will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- A good understanding of mutual fund products.
- Strong selling skills & commercial acumen
- Good verbal and written communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
- The inclination to work in a client facing, sales role
- Ideally a post graduate with at least 6 - 10 years of experience; AMFI certification is desired
- Candidates who do not meet the experience / educational qualifications but have a passion for mutual fund sales are also welcome to apply