Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:1659 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Relationship Management Leader - HNI - Bank (8-12 yrs)
Team leader profile involves acquiring, growing and deepening HNI Banking customer relationships through effective relationship management. Focusing on the analysis and satisfaction of HNI Customers- financial as well as investment needs and objectives.
Provide the face of the Bank to the highest net worth customers of the Bank.
- Build and deepen relationships with existing Wealth Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
- Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure ongoing self-development for the team
- Manage the portfolio to de-risk against attrition and achieve stability of book.
- Manage the key performance indicators at the highest level.
- Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics and assets in the Bank and in other places.
- Manage team of Exclusive Relationship Managers.
- Achieve the Targets set in terms of product mix.
- Achieve - best in class- productivity in order to maximize the efficacy of the sales process.
- Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets.
- Aggressive Sales call plans to acquire large prospective customers through referrals.
- Ensure coverage of customer base in accordance with the Group approved Relationship Matrix.
- Manage the customer transition with utmost sensitivity.
- Awareness of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention.
- Ensure compliance with these policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
- Any suspicious transaction must immediately be reported to the supervising officer.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.