Recruitment Consultant at Steps India
Views:223 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Regulatory Relationship Role - Compliance Team - BFSI (4-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities-
- Co-ordinating with Regulators and managing regulatory correspondences.
- Co-ordinating and managing regulatory inspection/ scrutiny process.
- Co-ordinate to get required approvals/ clarifications from the Regulators.
- Managing and monitoring of dissemination of regulatory guidelines/ circulars to the business function.
- Managing and monitoring the implementation of the various Guidelines/ circulars issued by the Regulators.
- Monitoring and Follow up of the correspondence with the Regulators/ Statutory Bodies.
- Co-ordinating with business/ other functions for the data/ queries/ responses required by the regulators.
- Monitoring timely submission of Regulatory Returns.
- Coordinating for RBS data and ensure submission of RBS data to RBI.
Kindly send us your updated profile with following details:-
1. Current Organisation -
2. Current Designation and Role -
3. Total Exp -
4. Qualification -
5. Current Salary (Also mentioned Fixed+ Variable) -
6. Expected Salary-
7. Joining Time/Notice Period -
8. Reason for Change -
9. Last Performance Rating -
10. Reporting To(Designation of the person) -
11. Working Exp in Compliance -
12. Working Exp in Regulatory Relationship Role-
13. Current Location(with Pin Code) -