Regulatory Assurance Role - Internal Audit - BFS (8-13 yrs)
Regulatory Assurance - Internal Audit & US GAAP
PFB JD for the role.
Looking for experience in - Internal Audit + US GAAP + banking domain.
Responsibilities & Tasks Include :
- Execute a framework to test if the internal systems supporting compliance with regulatory requirements and expectations are properly designed, documented and implemented and include appropriate governance and data quality controls
- Document process flows to identify controls and control gaps
- Challenge, assess, detail test the design and operating effectiveness of controls
- Document testing results in work papers
- Assist in the identification and risk assessment of issues and work with management to track issues to resolution
- Develop subject matter expertise in regulatory requirements, best practices and expectations
- Report the results of your work to your FRA manager
- Build relationships with key business stakeholders
- Interact with business groups
Skills/ Knowledge :
- Auditing skills and experience in the review and interpretation of regulatory requirements
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking abiliites; able to develop and convey a point of view
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills; ability to effectively challenge and influence
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and take on a challenging workload and assignments
- Ability to be proactive with minimal direction, ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Inquisitive and curious about business and functions, strong desire to learn
- High energy and positive attitude
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment, working collaboratively with others
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.