Senior Recruitment Consultant at Mindfield Resources
Views:939 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Regional Technical Manager - Lubricants Business (15-25 yrs)
Our Client: A multinational in the lubricants business.
- We are looking for a professional from the lubricant industry who is a "thought leader" and can manage a vast diverse region Middle East and Africa.
- You would be based in Dubai with responsibility for driving and building relationships with OEMs across the region. Work closely with the global team in development of new chemical entities, drive the new business approvals for the retail after market, technical seminars, product trials at the OEM level, resolving product quality issues and launches of new products into the markets.
- Train sales team on product safety and disposal process to ensure high level of engagement with customers and value creation
Must Have: Degree in Chemical Engineering is preferred. 15+ years of holistic and qualitative experience in the lubricant industry is a must have. You must have led multiple countries in your present role. Along with technical depth of the product formulation you need to bring selling ability to the table.
- Position open to candidates based globally. Region specific experience is not a must have.
Managing Expectations: At mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates.
- Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the must haves to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but respond we will.