Senior Consultanct - Global Search at KNR Consultant
Views:778 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Regional Supply Chain Manager - FMCG (5-9 yrs)
To drive efficiency in the Supply Chain operations of the zone by streamlining, planning, coordination and communication between Distribution Center & business.
1. Devise the region's operations and process improvement strategy
2. Understand customer expectations. Design and drive operations to align with customer expectations.
3. Review capacity utilization and request for corrections where necessary
4. Oversee product storage, handling and distribution
5. Develop Regional and project budgets; Monitor and ensure adherence to the same
6. Drive cost savings through process standardization and effective project management practices across projects within the region.
7. Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues
8. Implement new technologies and stay alert to new trends and developments in the sector.
9. Manage current and long-term forecast projections to drive production and inventory planning goals.