Consultant at Catenon Executive Search Firm
Views:159 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Regional Sourcing Lead - FMCG/Manufacturing (8-10 yrs)
Regional Sourcing Lead
The Regional Sourcing Lead provides strategic talent acquisition support to the Business with specialized sourcing support for Leadership and/or critical roles for the APAC region .
- Develop a deep understanding of the agriculture industry and/or functional market to suggest and build appropriate sourcing channels to attract the right candidates particularly for Leadership ,Critical and Specialist(niche) roles across the APAC region
- Proactively build & manage critical talent pipelines that are linked to Leadership, hard-to-fill and/or critical roles
- Optimize employer branding initiatives to position Organisation effectively in the external market
- Provide Talent insights to leadership team by Performing detailed talent mapping & research activities for the region.
- Work closely with the country HR / Leadership team to provide recruitment support for critical roles and strategic TA projects.
- Hands-on delivery of end to end recruitment for leadership roles
- Support Succession planning strategy for critical role in the country /region by Developing a fit for purpose talent pipelining process for the APAC region and build a strong external pipeline of Talents.
- Develop and implement strategies to attract passive talents using online databases, social & professional networks (egLinkedIn), and other innovative sourcing methods
- Conduct talent mapping or research in line with business needs
- Support country recruiting teams in developing Strategies and campaigns for High volume projects or targeted recruitment activities
Optimize and build employer branding toolkit, using these as an enabler for talent engagement & Talent pipelining
- Work closely with the Regional Talent Acquisition Head to provide support on Various Talent acquisition projects
Critical technical, professional knowledge and education :
- 8 to 10 years of experience in Talent Acquisition ( Leadership hiring) and Recruitment Marketing
- Creative problem solving to develop candidate attraction methods in potentially passive markets
- Ability to influence a broad range of Senior stakeholders
- Demonstrable recruitment, talent acquisition and / or sourcing experience ideally gained across multiple geographies in APAC or globally
- Experienced in talent search / research methodologies
- Experience using CRM, ATS and other TA tools