HR at People Kapital
Views:2016 Applications:603 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:337
Regional Sales Manager - Rural - West Region - Fans/Appliance/Pumps (10-15 yrs)
Hiring for a leading consumer electronics company
Job Title : Regional Sales Manager (Rural) - West Region
Division : All PLs - Fans, B2C, Appliance, Pumps
Total Experience: min. 10-15 years Relevant Exp - min. 2-3 years in similar role/geography
Reporting to: Direct : National Rural Sales Head
Matrix : Regional Sales Head Location: Mumbai
SPAN (Numbers of subordinates reporting to the incumbent) - Direct : 6 ASM, 20-30 TSM
Indirect: secondary sales force
Matrix : NA
1. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITY (Why this role exists?) :
- To Drive profitable rural market share growth & devise, deploy effective sales strategy for sustainable growth in
2. Key Responsibilities
Sales & Collection :
- Achieve product wise, category wise monthly Sales targets for the region
- Sales activation plan, BTL activities including CP meets & brand positioning
- Ensure Collection as per monthly commitment and ROD Reduction
- Formulation of Strategy, Material Forecasting
- Continuously Monitor & Review Channel Partner performance.
- Network expansion, correction & Channel management strategies for each product, town category.
- Plan to maximize reach (ND, WD) in all town categories
- Nurture & Build Relationship with Channel partners
- To enquiry generation and conversion as well as submission of offers.
- To carry out product / sales promotion activities
- To follow FA for tracking sales & field force
- To convert distributor / customers to Tally patch
- To gather market intelligence and information on competition and their activities in the market.
- To have effective planned journey cycles
- Contract review and close coordination with division and customer for smooth execution
- Ensure & Maximize productivity per team member
- Identify, Track & Nurture next line of leaders
- Identify outliers and help in Team Review performance of team and provide necessary inputs for performance.
- Ensure higher inter-personal relations among team members.
- Ensure employee engagement by identifying latent needs and motivation.
Cross Functional :
- Ensure Cross functional efficiency between Sales, Service, Finance, Logistics, Product Manager for smooth functioning of branch
Sales Admin :
- Make Sales Reports for better understanding & decision making.
- Competition Analysis, market trends etc.
3. How we Measure your Performance:
- Sales Phasing
- Process improvement
4. KEY INTERACTIONS:
Regional Sales Team
Regional Support Teams - Service, Logistics, Finance, HR Channel Partners
5. Desired Personal Attributes/Functional & Behavioural Competencies:
- Execution Excellence
- Personal Leadership
- People Development
6. Education & Age:
- Graduation + Preferable MBA (Regular)
- Up to 40 years