Assistant Manager - Talent Sourcing at Ad Astra Consultants
Views:1568 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Regional Sales Manager - Retail Liabilities - BFSI (10-13 yrs)
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager - Liabilities
Experience: At least 10+yrs
Qualification: Min. Graduation (MBA would be desired)
- Candidate currently working as Area Manager for at least 3+ years or Regional Manager of 1+ year should have experience in handling Retail Liabilities.
- Experienced in handling liability acquisition state-level leadership role for at least 3-5 years approx. and hence should have handled a fairly large team of Sales Managers and or a team of Area Managers
- Field oriented person, but should be able to track MIS and do course corrections as required
- Ability to quote instances of having driven sales achievements and his/her active role in the same
- Should have complete understanding of expectations from own role, Area Manager role, Sales manager Role and Sales officer role
- Ability to develop business strategy (markets, locations, people, sales, agencies) and implement the same to meet business goals and should have aggressive sales approach.
- Self-driven with high level of integrity, Possession and regimented.
Salary offered: 14-16LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.