CEO at Options India Group
Views:2848 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Regional Sales Manager - Industrial/Tools - South/East (12-18 yrs)
We are pleased to introduce ourself as a reputed Executive Search Agency based at Delhi by the name of OPTIONS INDIA .We handle recruitments in the FMCG industry and have catered to companies like- Nestle India, Dabur, Pepsico, Frito Lay India, 3M, Agrotech Foods, Johnson & Johnson, Reckitt Benckiser, TATA Tea, Perfetti, Glaxo Smithkline etc.
We are currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager for South/ East India with the topmost fortune 500 MNC in the Industrial Consumables and Tools Industry. The position is to be based at Chennai (For South) or Kolkata (For East).
Our client is a Fortune 500 MNC with a workforce of 92,000 employees. The company is a world leader in Industrial Consumables, Machines, Power Tools, etc. It operates with business activities and customers in more than 100 countries across six continents. It has a very diversified product portfolio and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best MNC employers to work with.
Position (Designation) : Regional Sales Manager
Qualification Graduate/BE/BTech (+) MBA (Marketing) - premier A/B+ category B-school
Reporting to: Head - Sales
Age 34-36 yrs
Experience 12-14 years of relevant experience - Channel Sales & End-User (B2B) Sales with at least 3 years as a Regional Manager.
Key deliverables of the role
- Execute sales processes on sales calls/territory mapping/key account mapping/coverage etc.
- Plan and execute forecast process.
- Lead a team of frontline sales professionals and motivate them to deliver on the sales objectives.
- Construct the Region Business Plan (Annual/Qtr/Month) by markets and product category.
- Responsible for collections and DSO per targets.
- Deploy and monitor execution of promotions and other market initiatives aligned to the Sales Strategy of the company.
- New Channel Activation program.
- Plan and execute product-pull plan through end-user coverage plan.
- Strategize to grow the region in terms of sales, revenue, and profitability.
- Lead the planning and implementation of initiatives to improve downstream logistics.
- Develop Institutional & new channels of Business.
- Expand the consumer base.
- Identify new business opportunities, plan and implement
- Collect information on competitors in the region and plan for counter measures.
- Achieve the "Business Unit- monthly/ quarterly objectives.
- People Development through on-the-job training and personal coaching.
- Resource planning and drive productivity year-on-year.
Location: Chennai / Kolkata
Salary: Best among all MNCs
For this we require you to furnish the following details:
1.Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
2.Your current & expected salary package.
3.Your willingness to relocate to Chennai or to Kolkata
4.Notice period in your current organisation
Options India Group
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.