CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:85 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Regional Sales Manager - Gynae Division - Healthcare (7-10 yrs)
Regional Sales Manager - Healthcare - Gynae Division
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Monitoring the activity drive for increasing the Customer base.
- Ensuring doctor's calling and fixing timely meetings for tie ups and ensuring Tie-ups with nursing homes & hospitals.
- Prepare timely progress report and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term relationship with high volume clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives.
- Resolve customers' complaints in an effective and respectful way.
- Gather, report and communicate customers' feedback on service, technology and product delivery.
- Research and source new potential clients.
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Developing a thorough understanding of key clients' needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing performance timelines.
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client.
- Working with design, sales team, creative, advertising, logistics, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all client needs met.
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.