Senior Executive - HR at Acme Services
Views:626 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Regional Sales Manager - Food (15-30 yrs)
Hiring for Regional Sales manager profile with a leading food and beverage company
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparing the yearly Sales administration plan for the entire business and reviewing the achievements against the targets on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for Channel Management in terms of institutionalizing Performance
- Evaluation system, parameters, & monitoring both the Distributors & his salesmen on those.
- Monitoring budget allocation and expenditures to establish a Profit Center concept, and to bring in Administrative controls in terms of TS&D/ Promotion/, communication Cost and leave taken.
- Sales forecasting for the region.
- Drive both width & depth of distribution through the team in the Region.
- Implementing robust S&D systems at the field force/ RS/ CFA levels.
- Ensure Availability of all product categories at Modern Format stores & Institution.
- Control damages and maintaining stock hygiene at CFA/ RS/ Retail levels
- Provides proper Regional MIS/ competitive activities to HO, by putting effective system to capture the same from ASMs.
- Motivating the Sales team within the Region and instilling the Company Vision &objectives at every possible opportunity.
- Implementation/ compliance of all Company policies related to HR/ Commercial/ etc across the region.
- Evaluate and recommend new business opportunities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.