Lead at CareerNet Consulting
Views:4032 Applications:1043 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
Regional Sales Manager - FMCG - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (6-9 yrs)
Regional Sales Manager- Bangalore (FMCG Preferred)
- MBA preferably from a Tier 1 college, with excellent Team management skills, strong knowledge of Channel management.
- Manage a large Field Force team to drive key business metrics including partners onboarded,transactions frequency, Topline, Return & collection metrics etc
- Should be good with team management & giving them directional inputs on a frequent basis.
- Target & metric oriented.
- Develop a deep and long-standing relationship with the business partners - to drive relationships with the help of an on-ground team
- Accountable to add new partners and retain the existing partners, the role would be a target driven role with daily reporting
- Should be able to manage stakeholder external and internal -Know the market: Stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find opportunities and prioritize based on size, internal capabilities, etc.
- Develop and implement industry best practices. Move the industry with you!
- Build, retain and groom a strong team to deliver across functions
- Set goals, define KPIs and ensure team tracks effectively towards goals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.