Senior Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:424 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Regional Sales Manager - FMCG/eCommerce - South (8-15 yrs)
Designation: Regional sales manager-South
CTC L 40 Lacs p,a
- Sells products by maintaining and expanding customer base and managing staff.
- Accomplishes regional sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees in assigned districts.
- Communicates job expectations by planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions, and employee enforcing policies and procedures.
- Plans and reviews compensation strategies.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepares and completes action plans and implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolves problems, completes audits, identifies trends, determines regional sales system improvements, and implements change when necessary.
- Meets regional sales objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives, building and maintaining rapport with key customers, and identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities or product, packaging, and service changes, surveying consumer needs and trends, and tracking competitors.