Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:854 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Regional Sales Manager - FMCG (12-20 yrs)
Role: Regional Sales Manager
Reports to: Zonal Sales Manager
Experience: 12+ years
Age: LESS THAN 40 YEARS
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Build, train and develop the sales team
- Manage sales collections, receivable, and reduce outstanding.
- Ensure developing effective distributor network in the assigned region for easy availability of products
- Define and implement sales strategies by the team in the field.
- To make sure of complete coverage of existing customers and better customer service
- To improve the performance of key focus brands and new products.
- Develop the territory, improve market share
- To ensure the development of people and to identify people to handle higher responsibilities in the future.
- Custodian of training and development of the team.
THE PERSON :
- Need to have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong communication and people management skills
- Readiness to understand the products and culture of the organization and develop plans accordingly
JOB KNOWLEDGE :
- Should have ideally handled 2-3 states in west current or last role
- Experience of FMCG/Foods/QSR business
- Overall 12+ years of experience in Sales and experience of working with Senior Leaders
- Ability to manage teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.