Team Leader-Recruitements and Businesses at Antal International
Views:860 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Regional Sales Manager - FMCG (12-18 yrs)
Regional Sales Manager for Mumbai and Gujarat for a leading FMCG based at Mumbai
1. Undertaking of full responsibility for the Sales plan fulfilment within Region.
2. Regional Sales Manager is responsible to track results in all the following areas: Distributor's, Sales Officer & Area Sales Manager's performance in all sales fundamentals; Analysis on growth potentials and distributor profitability; Analysis of promotional effectiveness; Long and mid-term Sales planning for given geography.
3. Align with Branch Manager & National Sales Manager/ other departments (Marketing) on overall sales strategy & align the specific distribution strategy to the overall Sales Plan. Provide the necessary customer/area information as a basis for overall Sales planning and strategic decisions. Align with Customer marketing and Customer Development team in order to ensure sales strategies are executed correctly.
4. Ensure required Stock availability at CFA's by accurate forecasting and coordination with relevant Distribution Personals
5. Set and measure objectives for his/her direct/indirect subordinates and assess performance monthly.
6. Guide his/her Team to follow 'Fair Trade Practices and Ethical Business Process' in Region.
7. Recruitment, Training and Managing Area Sales Manager, Sales Officer and ISR/DSM to deliver Best in Class service, driving team motivations and development