Recruitment Executive at AKMV Consultancy
Views:314 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Regional Sales Manager - Facilities Management Firm (6-7 yrs)
Regional Sales Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Create and implement effective direct sales strategies for BFSI/Healthcare/Education Domain.
2. Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
3. Manage to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
4. Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business and P&L to meet objectives
5. Partner with the Manager - Corporate and Strategic Accounts in the development of key customer relationship management.
6. Negotiate agreements and commercial and legal terms.
7. Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, etc.) to address key business issues and opportunities.
8. Maintain competitive knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies.
9. Oversee national sales, promotions, collections and other activities to achieve sales target.
10. Identify and contact potential customers for new business opportunities.
11. Prepare sales contracts, proposals and reports for customers.
12. Participate in sales conferences, industry meetings, and social networks to represent company's brand.
Desired candidate profile:
1. Prior experience in Facility industry mandatory.
2. Exceptional negotiation skills.
3. Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
4. Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
5. Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
6. Open to Travel.