Principal Consultant at Savanna HR
Views:998 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:161
Regional Sales Manager - Education (7-15 yrs)
Regional Sales Manager
- We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager who will need to come up with new and unique business development strategies, set goals and promote the company's image.
- Your contribution will help maintain a strong relationship with a growing client base which will bring in more profits and fuel our growth.
- Propose Domain wise sales plans and targets in alignment with business objectives
- Manage domain and individual performances
- Report on domain-wise sales results
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits
- Handle the end-to-end sales process starting from Lead distribution to managing the sales associates.
- This should be done in a seamless manner with a quality process.
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
- Analyze the domain's market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Address critical problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.