Co-Founder & Business Head at Peopleton Solutions
Views:3605 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Regional Sales Manager - CT/MRI Product Line (15-18 yrs)
Regional Sales Manager - CT/MRI Product Line
Regional Manager has direct overall responsibility for revenue and achieving regional goals. They participate in fiscal budgets, and are responsible for regional profit and loss. To retain existing customer base and generate new customers and converting them for long term relationships. Responsible for region and market development. Also oversee new business development and develop strategies to meet profit goals within the region
- To guide all the team members and assign the revenue targets and help them to achieve.
- To formulate the business strategies for the region. To drive new initiatives for market/territory coverage, New applications.
- To workout the action plan to achieve the Business strategies with well defined goals and deadlines. Perform efficient finance management by applying strategies for cost reduction and various other techniques for maximum profitability of the organization. Interact with customers / internal stakeholders to pilot ideas / demonstrate proof of concept.
- Position product, prepare value proposals and marketing collateral, conduct training mentioned for sales team and handover products to business as usual teams
- Work with multiple business heads and stake holders to understand gaps in product offerings / customer needs.
- To guide the Engineers (Sales and Service) and assign stretched targets for all team members . Analyzing existing approaches to the market needs and making changes where appropriate. Maintain the business growth in compliance with corporate values and beliefs.
- Improve the knowledge base and skills of the team by providing training and mentoring staff; motivating them all for effective performance for the general growth of the company.
Key Performance Indicators
- Closely monitor and drive key growth initiatives in each line of products & services
- Ensure timely processing of all orders and extend support for smooth billing
- Closely monitor and drive the sales team
- Ensure and monitor sales funnel
- Look out for other business opportunity participating trade show
- To support team to achieve target
KEY INTERACTIONS - External/Internal
External Customers/ Principle/Business Partners/Consultants/Industry associations Customers / International Principals
Nature of interaction - To know the requirements and discuss the critical issues if exists, identify opportunities etc
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED (Technical & Behavioral)
a. TECHNICAL :
- Should know about technical specifications of the product
- Must have knowledge about technical process
- Must be analytically sound
- Project management and working at strict deadlines
- Developing People
- Business Acumen
- Enabling change
- Building & leveraging relationships
Travel involved :
Extensive travel to customer location and principle visits.
Key Financial Account-abilities
- Achieve a Billing Value Add (VA) as per the set target
- Maintain Avg Capital Employed below ABP levels
- Maintain the DBO
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.