HR at Peoplemint Consultants LLP
Views:338 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Regional Sales Manager - Credit Card (7-16 yrs)
Regional Sales Manager - Credit Cards (7-12 yrs)
ROLE SUMMARY :
The role holder will be responsible for delivering assigned targets and building up a good portfolio for credit cards by onboarding new customer and cross selling to the existing customer of the bank.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES :
Strategic/Managerial Responsibilities :
- Responsible for managing new and existing programs related to core product and cross sell products to ensure timely deliveries as per stated plans
- End-to-end ownership of data acquisition, team management, ensuring target is achieved within defined cost of acquisition
Core Responsibilities :
1. Business Development & Revenue Generation :
- Accountable for achieving sales target through pre-defined (Branch/YCOP/ABRW/RBG/ART/DSA) channel within defined cost of acquisition
- Works towards maintaining and enhancing relationships with key customer accounts and prospective customers to ensure business continuity and growth under overall supervision of the Leaders
- Ensures cross selling at the time of sale for high level of spend enablement.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge on products, policy and competition
- Works closely with different vertical of Credit Card / Branch in providing support for resolution of delinquent and escalation cases
- Works on providing timely resolution of all discrepancies raised during application processing
- Managing team of 5-8 supervision line
- MIS tracking and should assist with recruitment, training and development of team to requisite skill sets for achieving defined goals
2. Relationship & Data Management :
- Purging on the data on a timely manner
- Works on managing relationships with internal teams for synergy building and seamless execution of business plan.
- Works on identifying and acquiring of new clients under the supervision of the leaders
- Maintains good relationships with the customers and responds to stated requirements of both internal/external stakeholders by keeping a solution oriented mindset
3. Documentation & Compliance :
- Ensuring data security by regular monitoring and feedback
- Ensures team adheres to provided guidelines and delivers target as per business requirement
- To ensure all documentation and other requirements are submitted by team with adherence to established guidelines and maintenance of highest quality standards of documentation, client communication, process compliance.
- Works in close coordination with relevant BUs to ensure smooth and quick turnaround of transactions as and when required
Self/Team Management Responsibilities :
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are monitored and achieved during the working tenure.
- Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the reporting manager and working towards bridging the gaps through various means which go beyond just training.
- Understands the competencies relevant to his/her role, and works towards displaying as well as developing these effectively.
- Keeps abreast of relevant professional/industry developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional networks.
- Ensure escalations/complaints are handled and resolved within expected TAT
- Follows through on strategies in a disciplined and consistent manner
- Inculcating a leading by example culture in the team
- Clearly defining objectives to be achieved with defined time lines
Risk & Internal Control Responsibilities :
- Follows risk policy and processes to mitigate the operational, regulatory, financial, informational, reputational and audit risks as instructed by the departmental manager.
- Executes the established internal control systems and compiles relevant information for departmental audits, as necessary.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE :
Minimum Qualifications : Bachelor's degree in any field, Master's degree is preferred
Language Skills; Written and spoken English is essential