Regional Sales Manager - Automobile - West (10-15 yrs)
Regional Sales Manager (West)
Company is into manufacturing electric vehicles. It is a part of leading group in automobile segment in the country
Position : Regional Sales Manager
Reporting to : Head of Sales
Location : Mumbai
To grow the business in the allocated sales region in line with, or exceeding, the business plan. The key focus of this job is to build and maintain robust working relationships with end-customers, and dealers, to ensure a seamless delivery of the product to the customers.
- Achieve or exceed Sales Volume, Market share, Penetration percentage and Margins (profitability) in the region allocated.
- Lead market expansion strategy for the region by undertaking detailed market research comprising of competition analysis, existing sales channels, consumer behavior & needs, and competition, future product launch plans.
- Identify leads and potential business partners across assigned region, evaluate various business model for sales such as B2C, Distributor-Dealer network and look for opportunity for Corporate sales
- Analysing and assessing the demographic and economic structure, industry details and customer requirements of a particular place for setting up / expanding the dealer network.
- Identifying and networking with financially strong and reliable channel partners, resulting in deeper market penetration and reach; achieving wholesale & retail sales target for assigned dealerships.
- Responsible for Dealer Appointment (Scouting, Selecting, Interviewing, Final Selection); training dealership staff and upgrading the staff for proper functioning
- Developing systems and procedures to streamline channel partner management.
- Developing and managing relationships with Banks, NBFC's, Financing Companies; Strategy formulation for better Financier relationship
- Acting as an interface between our sales team and the financiers for retail schemes, Promotional offers
- Ensure compliance of all relevant process guidelines and documentation requirements.
- Identify and analyse market trends; be an effective medium for providing information on competitive intelligence to senior management and suggest new marketing initiatives for respective territories.
- Attend meetings at the dealerships to promote products, follow opportunities and gather information on customers and markets.
- Performs other sales duties as required
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- M.B.A. (Sales / Marketing) or its equivalent from a reputed Business School / University / Institute
- 10-12 years' of sales experience in automobile industry in India is a must
- Sound knowledge of local market and customer base.
- Be a self-starter with demonstrable track record.
- Willingness to work and adapt to a fast growing & changing environment.
- Ability to work independently, learn quickly and be proactive.
- Ability to perform and work well under pressure; good analytical & troubleshooting skills.
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS:
- Be presentable and be an ambassador of the company at all times
- Solid domain knowledge of sales and marketing
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer focus and strong ability to communicate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.