Senior Consultant at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:157 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Regional Sales Manager - Agrochemicals (8-10 yrs)
We are looking for candidates with 8-10 years of experience in sales of agrochemicals out of which at least 3 years should be in a managerial position.
Capable of handling a team of professionals and should be willing to travel and take up target-oriented challenges.
Core Responsibilities :
- Implement the Sales strategy and achieve the budgeted Sales Revenue Targets for the assigned regions
- Achievement of Sales Revenue Target from Strategic Products
- Achievement of Collection Targets for the assigned regions. Communicating and following up with customers for the collection of sticky outstanding payments
- Distribution Efficiency & Expansion
- Increasing the Market Share in the assigned Regions
- Relationship management with external stakeholders like dealers, distributors, Customers, C&F Agents
- Effective and timely Budgeting for the Region and individual territories - Monthly, Quarterly, Annually, season-wise, product-wise, crop wise
- Tracking Field activities of the sales team on daily basis. Setting & reviewing weekly targets for ASI, SSO, SO and Jr.SO
- Ensuring high stock liquidation & low stock return
- Continuous Innovation & Process Improvements - Innovative marketing and promotional initiatives, distribution techniques, improvements in processes and systems, budgeting system
- Market Intelligence - Stay abreast with the latest developments in the Agrochemical industry, Agriculture industry, competitors analysis
- Team Management, coaching, and mentoring
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.