Managing Consultant at SoftArk Resources
Views:832 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:135
Regional Sales HR Professional - FMCD (5-10 yrs)
We have been retained by a MNC FMCD Company in Mumbai for the recruitment of a Assistant Manager- Sales HR for their Mumbai Region.
Education: MBA in HR from a reputed institute
Experience: 5 to 8 years in HR with minimum 3 years in a FMCD company.
- Responsible for all the HR activities related to the direct and the indirect staff.
- Manpower Management - Recruitment and hiring for direct and indirect, Induction, Orientation of the new joinee as per plan.
- Maintain healthy occupancy rate as suggested by the management for on-roll and off-roll employees and track occupancy levels month on month.
- Support Regional Manager in planning Manpower requirements and help execution of the same.
- Support Target and incentive rollout for all sales team members including ensuring awareness, appreciation and alignment by sales team on the same for the branch.
- Drive People Agenda in sales team through pre planned reach out activities at regular intervals
- Ensure & facilitate sales processes like monthly scheduling of meetings facilitating the communication flow & alignment of the entire system from HO to the field as well as providing a channel of feedback from people to the organization.
- Collate & verify the monthly tour programme of the sales team in the branch & track deviations if any.
- Performance Management & Development - Facilitate goal setting, measures, review and final rating and maintaining records of the same.
- Compensation Management - Conduct Survey / study on the trends in compensation and evaluate / suggest accordingly for field force and indirect field force.
- Regular update on sharing HR best practices in the industry with specific reference to sales team.
- Facilitating in Identifying training needs for the branch & in executing training calendar for the entire sales team through internal and external resources
- Managing the attrition of the team and ensuring the exit tracking and process implementation.
- Ensure full & final settlements including statutory obligations are fulfilled for the both direct and indirect employees.
- Engagement interventions with the team to improvise on their productivity and effectiveness for direct & indirect employees.
- Prepare and follow up on the career progression plan and development of the same.
- Facilitate in identifying talents of on-roll and off-roll team and help in career progression initiatives.
In case you are interested in the above position and would like to work in a MNC environment, kindly apply/contact 8510099011
Kindly ensure to mail your updated CV in word.doc format only and not in any other format like docx or pdf format.
Kindly ensure to furnish the following information's along with your CV :
1.Your present location :
2.Your present CTC :
3.Your expected CTC :
4.Your notice period, if selected and offered.: