HR at Ador Talent Solutions
Views:3081 Applications:637 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:293
Regional Sales Head/Zonal Sales Head - Anchor Financing - Supply Chain Finance (10-20 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: Antal International
Regional Sales Head / Zonal Sales Head (RSH/ZSH) - Anchor Financing (Supply Chain Finance)
A minimum of 10+ years of work experience in Hunting / Distribution / Channel Management / Channel Finance / Supply Chain Finance / Trade Finance / Corporate Sales / Vendor Finance
As the RSH / ZSH, your primary focus will be to grow the supply chain finance business in your region through a combination of field sourcing and partnerships.
You will be responsible for:
- Sourcing corporate/enterprise relationships for supply chain finance.
- Managing existing relationships to promote cross-sale and deeper relationship building.
- Taking full ownership of the work assigned and exhibiting excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Being a high-energy team player with a willingness to learn and adapt quickly.
- Demonstrating the ability to work independently and a proven track record of creating and executing successful partnerships/alliances.
- Thinking and operating data-driven, with an affinity for numbers and MIS.
- Developing strategies across different verticals.
- Working closely with stakeholders for swift execution.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve success.
- Experience in the FinTech/Banking/NBFC sector.
- Ability to manage an inside sales team and a foot on the street team to maximize success.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a knowledge of the local market.
- Ability to work in a high-performance, high-pressure, target-oriented team.
- Strong orientation towards data gathering, problem-solving, experimenting and iterating to arrive at the right solution.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.