Recruitment Consultant at GSKN
Views:569 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Regional Role - Sales/Business Development - FMCG (4-8 yrs)
We are looking for a candidate for the position of Regional sales development Manager with an MNC FMCG firm.
Candidates who are associate with reputed FMCG companies can apply for this Position.
Role - Regional sales development Manager
Reporting: - Head-Commercial Excellence
Qualification: MBA Premier - B- School
Experience: 5 - 8 years of work experience, Primarily FMCG
Geography Coverage E-2 - Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa
Essential Qualification: Graduate/PostGraduate in any discipline with a degree in Management from a reputed institute
- Years of Experience: 5-10 years, of which 3-5 years in FMCG Sales
Desired Profile :
- Currently driving sales development initiatives at region/national level such as GTM, Sales Capability and Sales Force Automation
- ASM for at least 2-3 years having a flair for developmental and strategy
- Preferred Age Group:27-35 years
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage change and develop people
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Lead the region to be a torchbearer of Sales best practices and frontrunner on
- National initiatives execution in the areas of RTM, Building People Capability and driving sales IT initiatives such as DMS and SFA
- Identify RTM opportunities at a regional level, align key stakeholders to leverage those opportunities by designing the execution blueprint of the initiative.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.