Partner at Napier & Tidd
Views:269 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Regional Role - Human Resource - Life Insurance (4-8 yrs)
A leading life insurance company is looking for a regional HR manager
Talent Acquisition / Recruitment :
- Member of state leadership team where created a unique hiring model which helped business acquire talent ahead of the hiring TAT defined by central teams
- Taking care of the regional roleand supporting the business as a strategic partner in achievement of the organizational goals.
- Responsible for the entire gamut of Talent Acquisition exercise and directly involved and managed a quality, cost effective and timely recruitment system
- Formulating JD, setting KRA/KPI of new joiner.
- Managing various matrices of hiring like, joining ratio, offer SLA, source mix, cost analysis, gender ratio, zone wise hiring, onroll vs offroll, attrition analysis, probation extension etc.
- Focus on the strategic recruitment, talent pooling & pipelining of proactive and passive candidates through various active passive channels and historical data for senior and leadership roles, identifying the Ex- employees High Potential and tracking and Head hunting them.
Vendor Management :
- Extensive experience in vendor management: Build and maintain vendor database
- Identification & Evaluation of new vendors and periodic appraisals of the existing vendors
- Tracking of Vendor performance and issues related to invoice etc. ensure their payments are released on time
HR Operations & Dashboard :
- Designing, preparing, updating, and implementation of HR policies, Manual, SOP's for the organization.
- Joining formalities, On-boarding and induction & orientation program for the New Joinees .Policy briefing & conducting HR induction at Territory/Regional Office, ODC/
- Conducting exit interview, initiation and ensuring smooth conduct of employee's exit process including mandatory clearances, full and final settlement and issuance of service letters.
Employee Relations & Engagement
- Responsible for driving Employee Engagement as per the Monthly Engagement Calendar through actions based on employee feedback from Exit Interviews, Skip Level Meetings, Town hall meetings, Open forum. Conduct one on one with employees etc.
- Initiating Monthly Birthday celebrations, Festival celebrations and various Fun @ Work activities for employees.
- Handling HR Helpdesk and HR Communication platform.
- Statutory Compliance - Handling the grievances/ queries related to Payroll, Increments, PF, ESI, Gratuity, Mediclaim and other day to day problems of employees.
Workforce/Talent Management :
- Headcount Planning & Management - Involved in Head Count Analysis and Manpower Planning for the Business Units related to sales projections and new business projects/opportunities in pipeline.
- Providing key information on skills shortages, training requirements, and visibility into utilization, bench projections and revenue leakages.
- Attrition/Retention Management - Track the attrition ratio and develop new strategy for reducing same .Attrition analysis for business & focusing on retention of high performing resources.
- Bench Management - Accountable to maintain pre-defined number of bench resources across skill-sets, across locations and have complete visibility around their utilization/ deployment through transfer, deputation, allocation, cross-skilling, re-skilling required.
- Market Analysis and Mapping - Foster and implement new and innovative staffing ideas via benchmarking with other companies and continued recruitment trend analysis. Market intelligence, competitor talent trend benchmarking and tracking ongoing market trends.
- Performance Management (PMS) - Execute the performance appraisal process in line with the organizational guidelines. Facilitate PIP (Performance Improvement Program) and counsel the employee suitability.
- Risk Management and Audit compliance - Maintain all employee records relevant documents in personal files to keep them up to date. Conduct quarterly audits to check sanctity of data.