AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:338 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Regional Placement Manager - Education (5-9 yrs)
Regional Placement Manager - Engineering Education
- Our client is looking for Regional placement manager. The person will be working for a well-known & Top Ranking Engineering University with over 38,000 students and more than 2600 faculty across all the campuses, and with around 4000 students.
Job Description : Regional Placement Manager
- The position calls for a person with a strong analytical and interpersonal skills having rich and extensive corporate relationships and an in- depth knowledge and understanding of corporate hiring trends.
- Preferably an energetic person of high calibre having experience and expertise in managing Corporate Relations & Placements for more than 5 years and Candidates with proven track record in placements ready to achieve the targets can apply.
Required Skill Sets and Responsibilities include but not limited to :
- Exceptionally good written and oral communication skills
- Exploring and discovering potential companies regionally.
- Lead generation targets should be met on weekly basis.
- Building, sustaining and maintaining strategic partnership with new and existing recruiters in various industry verticals for Final Placements, Internships, Guest lectures and other possible collaborations.
- Maintaining Recruiter database
- Preparing and presenting periodical reports about placement progression.
- Developing contacts through Participating in HR Conferences, NHRD Meets, Industrial Expos etc.,
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate/ Post Graduate in Any Specialization.
Work Experience : Relevant experience of min 5 year.