Managing Consultant at Gateway Search
Views:588 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Regional Operations Director - Trust & Safety - Project Management/Public Policy/Content Management - Internet Firm (10-18 yrs)
Director - Regional Operations - #Project Management #Public Policy #Content Management
- We are currently retained by a leading & Hi-Tech Internet player to hire Director Regional Operations - India. The Company is Headquartered in US, with offices all across the globe.
- The Position is for a division that ensure that our global community is safe and empowered to create and enjoy content across all platforms, while protecting the brand.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding international team.
- As the Director of Trust & Safety Regional Operations you work to balance user behavior, growth, and safety through systems and operations to ensure clients platforms health. You will think strategically about scaling regional operations, as well as tactically about enforcement integrity. The role must balance internal operational realities with external policy pressures, enhance operational teams and culture while communicating complex ideas to management and creating internal alignment.
- Manage all regional content moderation, operations teams and sites (in-house, outsourced, quality assurance), an organization of over 100 FTE, with significant vendor OPEX budget.
- Know and be accountable for all user experience metrics within the region.
- Own the strategic and operational relationship, via the Partner Manager, with the client's BPO partners, ensuring adherence to the contractual agreements.
- Align with the Regional Head of Trust & Safety, the Head of Trust & Safety Global Operations and Regional Operations peers to ensure continued efficiency, scalability and quality across all workflows.
- Define, launch and manage cross functional projects to ensure continued operational excellence within the region.
- Act as a global escalation point for the region, aligning with all stake-holders to respond to emergency content safety-related cases and provide suitable follow-up reports (root cause analysis and action plan).
To fit the Bill:
- You must be an MBA, B.E Or B.Tech from a Top Tier B school with 10-18 years of total experience with 5+ years in trust and safety division.
- The role requires to you travel frequently between clients global offices.
- Experience leading large scale content moderation operations in an internet company.
- Extensive team management experience with both senior contributors and managers.
- Experience interfacing with Public Policy, Legal and Product teams.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding operational targets.
- In depth knowledge of the content moderation outsourcing/offshoring business processes and vendor management landscape within your region.
- Experience with crisis management.
- High comfort with data analysis, capable of in-depth interpretation and insights extractio.
Interested candidates, please apply with a cover note on why you think you would be a great fitment to the role along with your experience on Content Moderation Operations.