HR/Consultant at Walk In Solutions
Views:506 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Regional Manager - Sales Development - FMCG - North - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (5-7 yrs)
- Regional Sales Development Manager (RSDM)
The RSDM role would be the design and execution arm responsible for establishing best-in-class sales systems & processes, channel Infrastructure, channel development programs and build the sales team's overall capability to best-in-class levels.
This role would report into the NSDM &Matrix to Regional Sales Head .
The key responsibilities for this role would include:
- Work towards creation and execution of a blueprint towards building a future ready sales organization in both short term and long-term.
- Be the Regional Custodian of all National level initiatives and priorities in the following areas:
1. Lead the implementation of the Rural GTM and village expansion drive as per agreed blueprint
2. Lead the implementation of the Urban GTM & outlet expansion drive as per agreed Blueprint.
3. Build channel competencies among all key partners - Distributors
4. Lead the Sales Capability agenda across levels in the sales team in the Region- till the last mile salesperson
5. Ensure the execution & efficacy of the Sales Force Automation solutions including Distributor Software, Handheld terminals for frontline sales force etc.
6. Drive initiatives which enhance sales process parameters to the next level - TLS, Productivity, MSL, Effective coverage, etc.
7. Responsible for execution of targeted Rural & Urban Market development initiatives for priority markets as decided by the organization
8. Develop & Execute Channel Programs for specific Channels - Wholesale, Toy Stores, Self-Service, etc. to leverage relationship & drive business opportunity
9. Is the Region custodian for all Marketing Initiatives in the Region viz. New product Launches, Marketing Activation Programs.
10. Keep track of best-in-class trends in the S&D Ecosystem in GTM, Sales IT & Sales Capability & make appropriate action plans along with the Central teams.
11. Critical Inputs are also expected to be given by the RSTDM to the Corporate Sales & Trade Marketing Cell before the medium-term to long- term plans are finalized.
12. Plays a pivotal role at the region and also supports the Region Head in driving the sales objectives for the region.
- MBA from a premier B'school.
- Total experience in the range of 5 - 7 years in Sales/ Sales Development of which at least 4 years should be in Line Sales.
- Strong understanding of S&D systems & processes in both Urban & Rural
- Strong Business Acumen
- Great execution capability
- High Agility
- Ability to influence direct & indirect teams
If interested kindly apply ASAP
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.