Chief Consultant at Manzil HR Services
Views:182 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Regional Manager - Private Wealth - Bank (2-20 yrs)
Regional Manager - Private Wealth-Bank #A
AVP Wealth Manager- Client Mapped / Book Mapped (A Leading Bank)#P.C
1. To develop and manage relationships with High net worth clients in order to provide them with investment products and services in line with their risk profile
2. To meet the revenue and product mix targets
3. Gateway to any requirement from I-Sec.
4. Recommendation of products as per client requirement.
5. Manage 40 to 50 clients
6. Should generate revenue of 3 - 5 times cost.
7. Responsible for initial acquisition of clients & then taking business forward with coordination of HOD.
8. Should maintain & continuously develop high end client base.
9. To have specialized knowledge on the Private Client Product Suite, Indian Stock Market, Indian Mutual Funds, Diversified nature of Indian Real Estate market, Fixed income and alternate assets classes like Hedge funds, Structured products, HNI: Investment Banking & Estate Planning.
10. To continuously track market trends and customer requirements and help the product team in designing new products based on the feedback received