Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:440 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Regional Manager - Legal - Bank - West Region (10-15 yrs)
Regional Manager - Legal - West - BFSI
Looking for a Regional Manager Legal - West for one of the leading banks at Pune.
- Manage all legal issues in all aspects of the Region with a view to mitigate and eliminate risks while enforcing adherence to all laws and regulations applicable to the concerned states.
- To attend and advise Business Unit's queries/matters pertaining to the provisions of various state Acts including Shops and Establishment Act/Municipal Act/Stamp act/Minimum Wages Act and other banking related laws in day to day business transactions.
- Give sound legal advice and recommendations to stakeholders and Management in order to protect the legal interests of the Bank.
- Communicate/interact with Regulators, Statutory Authorities, Law enforcement Agencies, for resolution of legal issues/ensuring compliance.
- Adhere to timelines in obtaining maintaining TAT, maintenance/reporting of MIS, submission of periodical Statements to Board/Management/ACB etc.
- Monitor the timelines of submission of reports/statements, if any, to Government Authorities and Regulators in a timely manner.
- Educate the stakeholders on legal aspects by issuance of circulars/guidelines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.