Client Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:1961 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Regional Manager - Key Accounts - Software/Services Sales - BFSI (13-16 yrs)
Job Description- Regional Manager - Key Accounts,
Position Title Regional Manager - BFSI
Engineer + MBA preferred Experience 14 to 18 years in experience in software/services sales With 5-7 years in IT services sales to BFSI industry in India Should be managing a sales team in their current role Strong understanding of BFSI market in India, exposure to BFSI Infra services would be preferable Role
- Will be responsible for building BFSI GTM in India.
- Must strategize and implement the GTM model
- Will personally be responsible for hunting key accounts to drive revenue is those accounts.
- Will be responsible for mining the existing BFSI clients
- Build and develop a suitable sales team to address this market
- Align with delivery teams to facilitate services delivery to customers
- Align with eco-system in the organization to ensure smooth business rhythm.
- Anchor and nurture relationships with OEMs for the BFSI market in India.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasting, as well as reporting on completed deals.
- Responsible for revenue collections
- Flair for Strong interpersonal skills
- Self driven, self-discipline, organized, and focused in conducting sales campaigns.
- Excellent negotiation skills, mediation, and conflict management skills.
- Ability to guide others through complexity, ambiguity, and uncertainty
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Skills Required - Proven leadership capabilities - Strong sales experience in Business Development from IT services companies serving the Indian market. - Good understanding of IT industry - Good understanding of BFSI market - Good understanding of IT solutions in BFSI market Posting
Mumbai Personal Attributes - Self starter, high on energy and drive - Good communication skills - Presentation skills - Interpersonal skills - Strong problem solving abilities - Ability to lead through ambiguity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.