Assistant Manager at HealthCare Global
Views:2686 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Regional Manager - International Marketing - Healthcare (8-13 yrs)
Job Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for assisting in the planning and execution of international activities with the host country business partner, local sales team or independently as needed.
- Coordinate and manage the assets, messaging, pre-meeting advertising, lead generation, programs, dinners, events, and all other meetings associated with these events.
- Identify potential overseas partners (NPDs), HCFs, corporates for tie-ups and patient referrals.
- Identify potential markets in the assigned territory.
- Developing a high performance team in assigned region and markets.
- Identifying top local HCFs and signing-up for patient referrals
- Effectively planning and executing activities in the assigned region to promote HCG and get patient referrals.
- Lead a team and increase the revenue through continuous patient follow-ups.
- Prepare monthly MIS for the review meeting.
- Effective coordination with the hospital operations for resolving any patient related issues
- Coordinating with the assigned doctors for various activities
- Achieve revenue targets
- Shall be willing to travel extensively in the assigned region
Person Specifications :
- The successful candidate shall be an energetic, effective, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills who is able to excel in an international sales environment.
- Experience with hospital industry in Medical Tourism in international market preferred.
- Knowledge of any international language will be an advantage
- 8-14 years of experience with an emphasis on international business development or medical tourism.
- Good connection of referring doctors and hospitals in International Markets
- Good knowledge of the international market and geography
- MBA in Marketing or Healthcare is preferred
- Must have above average computer and technical skills to navigate the communication barriers of frequent international travel.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and a thorough knowledge various international cultures.
- Customer service oriented and organised.
- The proven ability to hire, build, and lead successful sales teams.
- Must have a natural ability to engage in business relations
- Must have a valid Passport
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.