Senior Manager at TrustKlub Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:647 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Regional Manager - Human Resources - FMCG - West Region (4-8 yrs)
At present, We per having an urgent opening for REGIONAL HR MANAGER for a REPUTED FMCG Co based at MUMBAI location.
Base Job Location - MUMBAI
The job description is given below for your reference :
POSITION TITLE - REGIONAL HR MANAGER - General Trade (West Zone), Organized Trade (Pan India) & International Business
HRBP for the General Trade (West Zone), Organized Trade (Pan India) & International Business
Talent Acquisition :
- Working with the business to hire the right talent for the open positions & parallelly creating a talent pipeline.
- Executing end to end recruitment process for all the hires.
- Have closed positions for GT & OT both. Employee Connect: Running programs on Employee connect to ensure employee concerns are addressed & resolving the issues.
Employee Benefits :
- Planning & Execution of the monthly benefit programs offered to employees by BCCL Employee Engagement: Execution of timely engagement activities & monthly meets
- Responsible for handling 6 states (IC Role)
REPORTS TO HEAD HR
It will be an Individual Contributor role :
1. Talent Acquisition:
- End-to-End hiring process.
- Sourcing via various channels (Consultants, Job boards, LinkedIn, Referrals, etc.)
- Screening & shortlisting of the profiles and conducting interviews.
- Salary negotiation and offer creation in coordination with Corporate HR.
2. Induction & Orientation:
- Following the laid down policy for New Joining's right from documentation till announcement.
- Ensuring timely and effective onboarding & induction process.
- Continuously working towards improving new joinee experience with the company pre & post joining through defined interventions.
3. Training & Development and Employee Engagement:
- Creation of Training Need Identification for Sales teams in discussion with Zonal Head & Functional Managers.
- Proactively taking care of all the trainings planned for financial year in - communication, administrative requirements and logistics etc.
- Responsible for structured Evaluation and Effectiveness of Training initiatives.
- Creation of IDPs basis structured exercises checking reinforcement of same & Training inputs through market work with Sales teams.
- Drive the Employee Engagement, CSR initiatives &Employee Communication Strategy at the Zonal level in collaboration with Functional Heads.
- Organize Townhalls, events at the Zonal Office for Open Communication and Transparency.
- MIS related to headcounts, joining, attritions.
- Monthly feedback on Statutory compliances and grievances (if any).
- Legal related updates (if any).
- MIS related to Trainings and Inductions.
- Attendance & Leaves finalization with zonal teams.
5. Performance Management System (PMS):
- Ensure KRA fixation of the existing SO's and new SO's within stipulated time-line.
- Monthly review on the performance and productivity of the frontline sales personnel.
- Be a part of the bi-annual appraisals of the SO's and ensure the execution of the Appraisal system as it is designed and timely closure of the same.
- Coordinate with corporate HR for data coalition and performance scores of the SO's for Annual appraisal.
- Ensure timely delivery of the increment letters to the Zonal sales team.
6. HR Operations:
- Ensuring adherence to the organization policies, processes & values at the Locations.
- Developing & delivering various people initiatives and overseeing their implementation.
- Proactively provide inputs to the Management on the HR policies, processes, Voice of internal Customer.
- Continuously liaison with the Zonal Sales team to understand their expectations issues & provide time-bound resolutions / suggestions.
- Support the Corporate HR in implementing the organization policies & initiatives.
7. Be an active and effective interface between the employees and the Corporate HR on all employee related issues.
8. Assist the Corporate HR in Employer/Branding initiatives at the Zonal Level.
9. Support the Corporate HR in seamless administration of Rewards & Recognition schemes for sales force.
10. Ensure proper compliance of various obligations and statutory laws as applicable to the state / location.
11. To ensure a cordial liaison with the local authorities and administration officials including police, PF, ESI, Labour, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.