Sr Consultant at PeopleKonnect
Views:1407 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Regional Manager - Fraud Detection/Fraud Prevention - BFSI (10-14 yrs)
Business Group: Financial Crime Prevention & Risk Management Group
Profile: Customer Acquisition & Risk Team
Job description - Regional Manager
- Analytical, logical, interpersonal, managerial and leadership skills to lead large team
- Implementing a robust fraud prevention process for continuous monitoring and review of all new account acquisitions for assets and liabilities.
- Ensuring 100% screening of account opening forms, documents, process compliance and delivery on quality and TAT aspects
- Prevention, Detection & Investigation of Pre Acquisition related activities including Product & Process risk evaluation
- Providing views & suggestions on product/PAC notes from fraud risk perspective.
- Feedback to business product & policy teams on fraud trends and sharing best practices
- Optimization of resources, manpower planning and cost rationalisation
- Planning review and seeding activity
- Building & maintaining relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Implementation and improvement on VSTS process to minimize risk related to outsourcing channel/staff
- Initiating projects & interacting with stake holders for automation
- Quality initiatives
- Fraud prevention training to various stake holders
- Process suggestions to policy groups
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.