Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:97 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Regional Manager - Fertilizers - South (7-8 yrs)
Regional Manager - South (Tamil Nadu)
- As an RM you will take care of sales, collections, and profits at the regional level.
- Prepare budget and sales plan in collaboration with the GM/ZM.
- Guide the team members and monitor the sales, collections, and stock liquidation.
- Responsible for designing and implementing schemes for promoting sales and conducting product demonstrations for old and new products.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Develop a sales forecast, sales plan, and budget for the region.
2. Achieving the profit and sales targets for the region.
3. Ensures achievement of monthly sales and collection targets for the top 5 products in the region.
4. Planning, forecasting, and maintaining an optimum level of inventory in the region.
5. Monitor the sales return and bad debts within the region.
6. Plan and ensure availability of products in coordination with Supply Chain.
Development & Promotion :
1. Develop short and long-term marketing plans within the earmarked marketing budgets.
2. Establishes the product pricing in partnership with the sales leadership.
3. Build, expand, motivate & manage the dealer channel that promotes JU products.
4. Ensure the sales team conducts regular training and product demonstrations for dealers, farmers, or targeted stakeholders.
5. Monitors competition by gathering competitor information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
6. Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, and developing solutions.
Region Development & Leadership :
1. Defines targets for each sales team member in the region.
2. Track and review sales performance through monthly and quarterly reviews with the team.
3. Ensure that the sales team members are well-trained and equipped to be productive.
4. Monitors the sales organizations compliance with required standards and policies.
5. Build, motivate and guide the team to drive and grow the business within the region.
6. Develop and generate regional sales MIS.
EDUCATION : B.Sc. / M.Sc. / MBA in agriculture or allied sciences with relevant knowledge and exposure.
EXPERIENCE : Minimum 7-8 years with at least 3 years as a Manager in similar industry.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES :
- Market development
- Understanding and control of market
- Business acumen
- Result orientation
- Team management
JOB LOCATION : Tamil Nadu
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.