Consultant at Kelly Services
Views:890 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:179
Regional Manager - Enterprise Sales - IT (12-17 yrs)
Required Educational Qualification - B.E (IT) / MBA (Marketing), Any Gradate (IT background)
Work Experience (in Years) :
- 12+ years- total experience & minimum 3 years in Cloud Infrastructure/ SaaS Industry. Minimum 5 years as regional team manager.
Job Location (Base Location): Mumbai, Bengaluru, Kolkata
- Manages a team of Sales manager for the region
- Translate management vision and organizational goals into actionable plan
- Making AOP for the region
- Team target and KRA management
- Manages a team of Sales managers for the region
- Run Weekly, monthly, quarterly team cadence
- Support team in account engagements and closure
- Prospecting for potential new clients in Enterprise Accounts in respective regions and Mining Installed base customers for recurring business
- Expected to Build strong relationships with Decision Makers/ CXO/ Sr. Mgmt. of
- Managing Named Accounts/ Large Enterprise Accounts through High Touch engagements.
- Carry out Annual Accounts plan, & Quarterly Close Plan
- Making calls/visiting customers within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust funnel for opportunities for Lines of Businesses.
- Identify and prospect potential clients in Enterprise Accounts and manage relationship in order to generate business for
- Identify Key decision makers / IT Consultants within the Enterprise Accounts/organizations and build strong relationship in order to get first right of refusal for Line of Business opportunity.
- Ensuring to meet Individual Quarterly and Annual Sales targets for each line of business of from Enterprise Accounts.
- Building stronger relationships with Sr. management /CXO of Enterprise Accounts/ clients.
- Actively participate in discussing, probing and evaluating needs with Prospective customer from Enterprise Accounts and work upon preparation and submission of proposal, do sales negotiation and closer of order, processing PO in system.
- Manage and review Contract documentation, Payment terms and collection of money from Customer for the invoices generated for services rendered.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products and alliances with different OEMs/ partners.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and make alliance with OEM-Partner, consultants that will lead to win Sales for Solutions in Enterprise Accounts.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators in Prospects in Enterprise Accounts/ Clients.
- Follow account management process and regularly follow up with customer for newer and newer sales opportunities
- Close deals to meet the sales targets w.r.t various lines of business.
- Develop strong client relations and maintaining corporate relations
- Responsible for improving the NPS of the existing customers & increasing the customer foot print in the region
- Must have been working in the respective regions since last 4-5 years at least handling Top / Larger Enterprise Accounts.
- Team Player and a cross functional leader
- Must have selling experience in IT /DC Services/Networking Products/Network Security Products/Managed Services/Remote Infra Services in Enterprise Vertical in Top/Large Accounts in the respective regions.
- Must have strong, good working relationship with Decision Makers/Sr. Mgt./ CXOs/IT Consultants in Top Enterprise Accounts in respective regions.
- Excellent communication, listening skills & ability to present Solutions to Senior Management /CXOs of Enterprise Accounts customers.
- Expected to know the various initiatives /Trends in use of IT /Managed services/DC services /Security /IT software and hardware/Projects in Enterprise Accounts.
- Good sales and negotiation skills, Must have done Account planning.
- Must possess skill for identifying Customer Needs and Challenges and must have worked with OEMs/Vendors/Partners/ IT Consultants in Enterprise Accounts.
- Proven Sales Track record in Enterprise Accounts and exposure to Account
- Management Process for Enterprise Accounts.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.