HR Consultant at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:4452 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Regional Manager - Customer Marketing - FMCG (2-14 yrs)
1. To activate and influence regional sales leadership by developing and communicating JBP plans, to deliver and own FMOT leadership in the region, to develop management solutions to build organisational capabilities, to invest SG&A budgets in the regions to deliver sales plan.
2. Act as - think tank- for the region
3. Analyse, identify and lead incremental and breakthrough growth opportunities in the region
4. Develop powerful launch plans to ensure success in the region
- Ideate and identify key POP levers to win with customers and shoppers
5. Develop data toolkits, share data based insights to facilitate discussion & business planning
6. Assess competitive dynamics to formulate suitable counters
7. Analyse marketplace & translate into relevant business insights
8. Conduct promotional analysis to identify and scale-up cost-effective Promotions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.