Manager at Success Partner Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:81 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Regional Manager - Client Success Management - Interior Designing Domain (8-16 yrs)
Regional Manager - Client Success Management
Success Partner is a recruitment consultancy. We are hiring for one of our elite clients.
Role: Regional Manager - Client Success Management
Interior designing domain - Must
Exposure in retail fit-outs is a must.
Reporting Hierarchy: Regional Head - Projects
Education : B.Arch / B.Tech Civil
Open to work in a start up
Alternate Saturdays and all Sundays fixed off in a month.
Role Summary: The incumbent is responsible to drive a team of Client Success Managers spread across the region to be the Voice of Customer internally and drive all projects to successful completion and create customer delight.
The incumbent and his /her team is therefore the face of the organisation in all client interactions and will be responsible to:
1) Deepen customer relationships through increased customer satisfaction
2) Increase business share and volume from existing customers.
1. Process creation and improvement: Identify process gaps and support which could enable the team/s to be more effective. In the current landscape it is important that the processes are tech oriented and scalable.
2. Enablement: Identify enablers for the team including requirements for development of resources / resource centers. These should then be secured and deployed.
3. Customer NPS: Understand customer needs and expectations and ensure they are delivered on. It will include identifying hidden needs which will then help create customer delight / or increase in scope of organisational delivery
4. Account Profitability: put mechanisms in place to monitor cost and revenue of each project to ensure budgeted profitability is achieved.
5. Increase in customer base: Look at increasing customer base through tapping into related set of customers - hitherto untapped
6. Team management: Define and communicate deliverables from team in a structured manner, while supporting them with various enablers (including resources) to ensure superior performance and organizational growth. These will include reviewing performance of accounts on Business Booking, Billing, Margin, and Payment fronts; identify problems and opportunities and work with the respective CSM so solve that.
7. Organizational Projects: Work with other departmental teams to help course correct and streamline processes and ensure that all end-points are tied up.
1. Problem Solving skills: Ability to look at scenario with a first principles approach
2. Minimum 8 years' experience, which should include experience in end to end management of large /mid size projects
3. Hands on experience in construction & Interior designing domain, preferably Hospitality, FMCG & retail fit-outs.
4. Education: Graduation in B.E (civil) / B.Arch
5. Education : B.Arch, Post graduation in Construction Management will be preferred.