Regional Manager - Business Development - Retail Institutions & Government Business - Bank (7-10 yrs)
Top bank - Regional Manager, Retail Institutions-TASC
TASC & Institutional Business broadly caters to 2 distinct customer groups
a) Retail Institutions business (RI)
b) Government Business (including Diplomatic Missions & Foreign Institutions)
The front-line sales team primarily comprises of Client Solutions Managers, Key Account Managers, RMs & BDMs reporting into Territory Managers & Regional Managers for RI business.
- The product offerings will primarily include CASA & TD
- Responsible for Retail Institutional business development
- Responsible for managing the Top line and bottom line.
- Would be handling a team of Territory Managers & RMs and would drive the business through them
- Ensure Productivity of people are met as per SOP
- Would be responsible for providing product/service solutions catering to transaction banking requirements like Payments, Collections, Fixed Deposits, FX, Electronic Transfers, Online Payment Gateway & other banking/ financial products
- Create a rapport with the top management of all the clientele
- Create a rapport among other LOBs of the organization and ensuring that the - Segment- Grows across lobs
- Work closely with the Retail Branch (BM / AM / RBM / Sr. RBM) for structuring offering & ensuring efficient service to clients.
Job Requirements :
- Good communication and presentation skills, negotiation skills with an ability to interact with people at various levels of the organization and outside environment, strong sales and relationship management skills.
- Good knowledge for deal structuring and knowledge of various products/ services including Cash Management, Trade/Fx and General Banking Products, Processes and Operations would be an added advantage. Relevant experience in TASC segment is not mandatory.
- Interpersonal effectiveness and influencing skills
- Ability to speak with conviction using data and logic.
- Analytical Ability to break the complex issues into smaller more manageable chunks, ability to look at trends and interrelationships, ability to understand the underlying needs of the clients.
- Process orientation Ability to manage information in a structured and systematic manner.