Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:211 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Regional Leader - Global Valuation Control - Investment Bank (15-20 yrs)
Regional Leader - Global Valuation Control
A well-established Investment Bank in Bangalore is currently recruiting for a Senior Leader for the Valuations team to manage a very large team at a Director level.
The group is organized along business lines such as the Investment Bank and Consumer & Community Bank and works closely with Traders, CFOs, Market Risk, Product Control, Model Governance and Quantitative Research to ensure a complete understanding of business issues and the accurate execution of valuation policy. The group plays a critical role within the Firm and has exposure to senior management, Business heads, Regulators, and both internal and external audit.
VCG covers a broad range of products across the entire liquidity spectrum. The group has presence in New York, London, Hong Kong, Buenos Aires, Bengaluru and Mumbai and comprises detail-oriented colleagues from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines, with a high quantitative aptitude and strong ability to apply sound judgement. With core valuation processes largely delivered through dedicated technology and quantitative research resources, the team focusses on insightful analysis leveraging multiple market data sources through advanced analytics platforms.
The role reports into the Global Head of Valuation.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Hiring and developing a diverse team.
- Managing high performing team / High EQ.
- Superior partnership and communication with global colleagues.
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills / works well under pressure.
- Expertise in products and markets.
- Quantitative aptitude.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Qualified masters or PhD degree with at least 15+ years of product control, middle office or other relevant banking experience with a good understanding of the key IPV.
- Strong understanding of financial products (securities, derivatives, loans, etc.).
- Good knowledge of quantitative concepts applied to financial products,
- Direct valuation control experiences a big plus, but not required for the right candidate.
- Fundamental knowledge around fair valuation of financial products (securities, derivatives, loans, etc.)
- Comfortable with technology and process re-engineering.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.