HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:981 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Regional Lead - Supply Chain - Internet/Online (7-10 yrs)
Regional Supply Chain Lead
Location : Bangalore (Remote Possible)
Experience : 7 - 10 Year
MUST HAVES :
- Should have technical Background ( B.tech, MCA)
- Must have E-commerce Experience along with Market Place
- Knowledge of OMS and WMS like Uni commerce , vinculum , Ship rocket
- Warehouse management Experience and Knowledge is must
- Logistics & warehousing
- Inventory Management
Roles & Responsibilities:
Logistics & Warehousing:
- Plan, Implement and oversee effective Warehousing, Inventory management, storage, packaging, transportation, distribution and information processing from the point of origin until the customer delivery.
- Map customer journeys and make Logistics interventions at various touch points through discussions with internal teams, external consultants, agencies and subject matter experts to create roadmaps for best in class experience
- Benchmark and track standard metrics for Logistics network and ensure brand experience is enhanced continuously to fulfill business requirements . Develop Logistics operations tracking mechanism for each type of issue and its resolution matrix
- Ensure process adherence compliance. Perform audits and take corrective actions. Ensure compliance with policies, regulations,legal, health and safety requirements
Inventory planning & Inventory management:
- Determines and ensures execution of deployment strategies for Finished Goods i.e. push vs pull. Understands and influences the planning parameters (In-House and External) and assumptions i.e. production cycle time,volatility .
- Derives Finished Goods (FG's) stock policy using inventory planning models by stock holding location. Determines gross requirements by distribution center or market . Understands warehouse and transportation capacity planning
Service Level Management:
- Review the service levels for markets and make changes for improvement if required . Change the logistics service model to improve the services if required. Recommend need based solutions for urgent/ important logistics requirement if any
- Maintain the service level within the budgeted costs . Regularly do price discoveries to manage the costs . Introduce new vendors as and when required . Know your Business Partner (KYBP) process and Annual Compliance Certification (ACC) process for Vendors.
- Review SLAs for Logistics Partners and take corrective actions to achieve enhanced results. Ensure TAT, quality, documentation, and system hygiene are always maintained.
- Ensure resolution of escalations within 24 hours, provide guidance and solution until closure. Analyze problems, solve as well as develop actions or recommendations to assure sustainable elimination and avoidance.
- Monitor evaluate pick- drop deliveries, route plan of shipments. Recommend optimal transport modes, routes or frequency
MIS for KPIs Tracking and Performance Management:
- Creation and reporting of Operations KPI dashboard on a daily level. Create meaningful data analytical reports/dashboards for Business e.g. Order to Delivery Visibility Report, On Time In Full Report, etc.
- Design Warehouse network & Logistics route planning using statistical tools & techniques to optimize Delivery TATs & Logistics + Warehouse Costs
- Coordinate independently with the Central teams to get inputs and extract data from various internal systems / BI tools.
- Should be able to analyze large sets of disconnected data from a Business, Operations and Planning standpoint.
- Provide data insights to internal teams through reports and proactively communicate - inventory levels, order plan, stockout risks, safety stocks, etc