Leadership Consultant at VBeyond Corporation
Views:2962 Applications:607 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Regional HR Business Partner - FMCG (3-6 yrs)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY:
Talent Acquisition & Onboarding:
- Identify workforce requirements (including third party contractors) through liaison with regional sales managers and ensure that requirements are in sync with annual operating plan and organization's operating structure from a perspective of layers, spans, etc.
- Develop job descriptions (if not available) or edit existing ones to provide a realistic view of the role
- Work with talent acquisition partner to identify different available avenues for sourcing of right talent
- Review profiles, interview candidates and roll out offers with talent acquisition and business leader to ensure adherence to budgets and to attract right talent in the organization
- Oversee the on-boarding of employees through the 30-60-90-day plan and take appropriate steps to enhance his/her performance
- Oversee the performance management process including goal setting, regular touch bases and final evaluation as per the decided timelines, for the assigned region
- Enable the talent process by holistic review of talent in the team for creating a strong succession planning bench
- Facilitate discussions of low performers with their managers and ensure creation of performance improvement plan; Track achievement and take appropriate action in case of no visible increase in performance level
- Design and conduct assessment centers for critical transitions
- Drive organization health & manager connect surveys, as and when conducted, and ensure maximum coverage for the assigned region
- Analyze survey results for the functions / businesses handled, identify concern areas, liaise with business heads and draft action plans to mitigate the concerns
- Work with managers and identify the learning needs of the employees and coordinate with the L&D team to provide appropriate learning intervention
- Expected to provide coaching on managerial and people development to regional managers
- Partner with regional sales managers to deliver on business targets (revenue, growth, etc.) by providing HR solutions
- Expected to problem solve to unblock the business
- Expected to proactively identify opportunities for increased efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain strong individual connect and regular touch points with all employees from the assigned business groups
- Solve for front-line attrition by doing attrition analysis and taking corrective action
- Regular visit to sales offices in the regions and interact with the employees.
- Attend sales review meetings and market visits
Compensation & Benefits :
- Sales Incentive understanding and administration
- Implementation of R&R program
- Roll out monthly and quarterly incentives based on the various criteria.
- Responsible for designing local level employee engagement initiatives & rolling them out
- Rolling out major employee engagement activities
Employee Lifecycle & HR Operations :
- Tracking the productivity of the sales manpower on monthly basis and preparing reports on the same
- Prepare and provide employee related data/ insights depending on requirement to solve for frontline
- Own and interpret HR policy for the organization and resolve issues quickly and effectively. Address all employee queries and provide help/ support within decided timelines
- Address grievances raised by employees from the assigned business groups, and work with all stakeholders to ensure fair resolution of the issue
- Oversee the process of payroll for third party employees and ensure timely disbursement of salary to the off-roll employees through vendor
- Ensuring proactive employee communication on process and policies.
- Design and deliver innovative, engagement, wellness & recognition processes.
- Conduct exit interviews for all employees and analyze exit interview data
Statutory and Legal Compliance :
- Ensures the implementation of labor laws and adherence of statutory compliance
- Liaison with local statutory bodies pertaining to labor compliance
- Impart adequate knowledge of labor laws to the line managers.
- Facilitate compliance audits for the employees coming under the purview of Sales territory
Capabilities & Requirements:
- MBA - HR from reputed campus with proven working experience of 3-6 years in business partnering
- Exposure to start up environment is an added advantage.
- Strong business acumen & understanding of the business
- Understanding of HR concepts and evolving HR practices
- Drive for result, able to demonstrate/quantify success relative to established targets and metrics
- Strong ethics and discretion to deal with confidential information
- Strong bias for action, problem solving and ownership
- Must possess the ability to switch between execution and strategy mode effortlessly.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders and be a team player