Leader at HeadSpace HR
Views:5191 Applications:661 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:200
Regional Head - Sales - Route To Market/Go To Market - Auto - IIM/FMS/MDI/ISB (8-20 yrs)
Regional Head - Sales - Route To Market/Go To Market - Auto - IIM/FMS/MDI/ISB
Key Duties and Responsibilities :
- Develop an RTM Roadmap aligned to the Country Sales growth initiatives.
- Ensure alignment with the channel partners on integrated RTM model and driving RTM execution.
- Managing Interactions with Distributors & influence to invest in RTM Capability & Infrastructure.
- Alignment of RTM initiatives roll-out with Territory's priorities in collaboration with AM/RM's.
- To lead the implementation & transfer of best practices in RTM across territories.
- To coordinate the RTM activities and adjust routes to meet customer needs, improve efficiencies, and ensure appropriate controls &reporting are in place to meet statutory & company requirements.
- Channel Analytics :
- Understanding of Market Research Data and building the RTM strategy based on the key observations
- Analyze information and insights against Key Performance Indicators at a Territory level
- Propose goals and KPIs for distributor activities and track ongoing results at a Territory level.
- Recommendation of remedial actions needed for Distribution / Distributor underperformance
- Support Distributor's adherence to trading terms & develop distributor logistics capability in terms of infrastructure, processes and systems.
- Define Distribution requirements & structure (e.g. warehousing, processes, route coverage, tools, people, financing, back office systems) to ensure volume availability by channel.
- Development and deployment of Wholesale Loyalty Programs to deliver the right Selling-In behaviors while driving growth objectives.
- Drive continuous business improvement in the secondary sales to optimize cost efficiencies.
- Assess training needs at distributor level and provide input to trade development team.
- Provide insight & make recommendation to ensure optimum distributors' organizational structure.
- Drive the development of Incentive schemes directed to Distribution Field Force and growth.
- Has an intimate knowledge of distributor business model and financial insights.
- Develop effective working relationship with distributors, suppliers and key trade partners.
- Develop a close working relationship with Sales Managers to better understand their markets.
Job Specific Competencies :
- Understanding of distributor / FMCG operations environment
- Detailed understanding of the tire/auto business in terms of logistics, distribution, sales and channel.
- Experienced in Sales & Route To Market strategy to achieve Picture of Success at the outlet
- Distributor management, Channel Knowledge & Dynamics
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to work across functional boundaries
- Analytical skills and planning ability
- Strong Communication & Negotiating skills
Job Complexities :
- Align the capabilities of Company's sales force and the capabilities of our channel partners.
- Motivate distributors to invest the resources and develop the capabilities required for RTM success
- Play a strong advisory role to the distributors and guide them on key tools.
- Steward the overall Distribution health of the distributor system.