Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:2574 Applications:520 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Regional Head - Sales - FMCG - South (15-18 yrs)
Regional Head South India
- Achieving/ exceeding sales/revenue targets and effectively leading the team in the pursuit.
- Direct and manage all-important sales and reporting functions.
- Developing & executing strategies to enhance distribution network
- Optimise sales force effectiveness and develop solutions that will improve performance and resource utilization.
- Coordinate with management peers, cross-functional team members and colleagues to optimize brand and launch strategies.
- Represent the company to external clients and serve as a role model for senior management to subordinates/managers/partners.
- Act as a resource in the areas of the sales planning and data interpretation.
- Apply in-depth knowledge of and experience in the industry, sales strategies and tactics, performance management, distribution, etc.
- Maintain focus in a fast-paced and dynamic environment which includes managing the complexities of business relationships.
- Achieve sales and expense management goals.
- Distribution Management
- Ensure deployment and development of highly effective, skilled, cohesive, and motivated sales management and sales teams.
- Effectively analyse sales and market data to identify opportunities and areas of concern.
- Strategically allocate sales effort and resources based on segment priorities ensuring alignment with the sales teams.
- Effectively coach members of the sales team.
- Conduct regular sales meetings focused on sales progress, competitive issues, opportunities, and training.
- Make periodic presentations to senior management regarding sales trends, market characteristics and resource needs.
- Address performance management issues effectively, engaging HR as needed.
- Education - MBA/PGDM
- 15-18 years of post-qualification experience in Sales including experience in leading a focused team of professional managers
- Prior experience of Consumer Durables in South India
- Proficient in developing & executing strategies to enhance distribution network
- Proven track record of developing sustainable relationships with channel partners
- Experienced in developing markets for new products and opening new territories.
- A track record of developing people for higher levels of responsibility is necessary.
- Experience in managing teams of people including cross-functional team management.
- The ability to delegate and get things done through others is a prerequisite.
- Strategy development, sales force management, sales force expansion, and tactical implementation are necessary.
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.