Regional Head - Real Estate (15-22 yrs)
Regional Head - Real Estate
This is for a real estate MNC who are in developing and managing IT Parks /Commercial space across India. This position is basically to head Hyderabad region. This is a leadership and P&L role. To manage the P&L, Asset Management, Project Management, People Managment and Client Management.
The person should have experience in managing the commercial real estate business. People from Asset Management, Project Management/IT Park development & management or International Property consultants (IPCs) who are in the senior P&L role in managing the commercial space.
- Conceptualize and implement a strategic business plan for sustaining and growing business for Bangalore region.
- Responsible for the smooth functioning of property management, project management, and customer service solutions along with other support functions for projects/parks in city.
- Manage marketing/leasing & promotion activities, and conceptualize business/marketing strategies.
- Drive corporate affairs, Government interactions & Liaisons, JV relationships, SEZ, Legal & secretarial requirements.
- Manage board meetings, supervise corporate compliances, and other general management functions.
- Work closely with city teams, and CFO to present anticipated budgets, costs, profits, P&L accounts, etc. to shareholders of the company.
- Define strategic sourcing programs, and metrics, and optimize performance factors to ensure targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Lead by example and provide leadership, build high-performing teams in both cities, Companies culture and core values.
Candidate Specifications :
- Effective leader and a team player.
- Experience in Real Estate industry - Business Parks/Commercial in a fast paced MNC environment
- Superior negotiation skills and ability to work in complex environment, with extensive experience in devising operational strategies.
- Excellent customer handling skills
- Ability to interface effectively at all levels in the organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.