Manager Management Search at Infoedge
Views:504 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Regional Head - Learning & Development - Healthcare (12-25 yrs)
Regional Head- Healthcare
Training Lead -minimum 12+ years of experience in Training .
- Lead Training across the company.
- Should have experience in new initiatives & implementing training
- Candidate must have managed multi location set up
- Collate the data for Training Need Identification from PMS
- Prepare the Training calendar in co-ordination with HODs of the department concerned
- Ensure the implementation of the training as per the training calendar
- Ensure the measurement of training effectiveness through periodical feedback from the HODs.
- Conduct HR sessions as a part of the induction for all the staff level new recruits to cover the HR policies.
- Coordinate for Manager level inductions by making sure HODS give the required time for induction.
- Ability to drive independently behavior and soft skills trainings.
- Ability to manage Leadership training.
- Strong ability to engage the audience, get them interested and give them reason to listen.
- Execute training modules and conduct the training.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.