Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:792 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Regional Head - Key Account Management - BFSI (5-8 yrs)
Position Description :
The position holder is expected to drive business growth by driving a team of individuals who take up roles and responsibilities to generate revenue as well as expand growth opportunities within the organization. The candidate will be responsible for bringing new business on the table as well along with developing long lasting relationships with the new found businesses.
Job Summary :
1. Ensuring that the team deliver sales presentation to these enterprises and follows our "fermium" business model.
2. Negotiating deal term and pricing and helping the team make an effort to close the deal immediately.
3. Ensuring client satisfaction at all levels and providing inputs that will help enhance return on investment for our new found clients.
4. Maximizing sales revenue by up-selling incremental solutions during life-time of a client.
5. Prospecting and lead development with new and potential client's primarily large brands/enterprises.
Knowledge & Skills :
- Prior knowledge of selling digital based solutions (i.e mobile based or desktop based ) would be good.
- Hands on experience in handling CXO's in corporate sales/media sales are essential
- Build Rapport with CXO's via consultative sales approach
- Exceptional presentation skills, written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong listening, questioning and networking skills.
- Report Management Skills, capability of handling a team of highly skilled professionals.
- 5 years of experience in Sales & Marketing experience.
- Experience of managing large client's direct sales/servicing teams is desirable
Qualifications : B Tech + MBA or equivalent from any of the top tier colleges would be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.