Regional Head - Investment Products Channel - IFA Vertical (4-9 yrs)
Regional Head - Investment Products channel - IFA Vertical
Job Purpose :
- A Regional Head is responsible for the sale of a business' products or services in a specified region or geographical area.
- To create/grow and profitable investment product/equity business in the assigned region.
- To manage and create a team of high achievers.
- To expand the organisation's HNI client base with acquisition of HNI clients.
- To score high on client satisfaction by providing them best investment advice, managing their portfolios and superior after sales services.
- To ensure all processes are followed keeping in mind the ethos of the organization.
- A regional Head ensures profitable growth in sales with an average margin of 25 lakhs and above, revenue through planning, execution and management of a supportive team
Key Deliverables :
1. Achieving Revenue, Profit, AUM, client acquisition and other business targets
2. Create/manage at scale a profitable cross sell business in assigned region by supporting the branch RMs/advisors through training, periodic reviews and joint meetings
3. Manage & recruit the high performing team
4. To ensure team productivity
5. To ensure high client satisfaction by providing them best investment advice, managing their portfolios and superior after sales services
6. To ensure all processes are followed keeping in mind the ethos of the organization.