Director at MacroHire
Views:7837 Applications:979 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Regional Head - FMCG (10-17 yrs)
The position is in charge of achieving Sales target by Zone, Brand Channel for the assigned geographical area. The incumbent will lead the business development efforts in the regions in alignment with the sales strategy of the organization. The incumbent will assess the market size share, sales potential and create effective channels of distribution to meet short term and long-term goals.
Main Responsibilities :
Route to Market Distribution :
- Formulating and contribution in strategy and business plans for retailing activities development of the business unit in consultation with management team for organizational development.
- Evaluating sales budgets periodically including manpower-planning initiatives and ensure adherence to planned expenses.
Business Development :
- Identifying and developing new streams for long-term revenue growth and maintaining relationships with customers to achieve repeat/ referral business.
- Conducting competitor analysis by keeping abreast of market trends and competitor moves to achieve market share metrics.
- Trade marketing : Planning executing customized merchandising/signage s consumer promotions for accelerated business growth.
- Customize Zone wise/channel wise approach based on TOT, no of visibility points, business, service levels, activities trade spends.
Channel Management :
- Identifying and networking with channel partners, develop the distribution channel, resulting in deeper market penetration and reach.
Responsible of the communication and positioning of the products, in store activities and trade load.
Who we are looking for :
- Result-oriented dynamic professional with minimum 8 years of qualitative experience in the areas of Strategy Planning, Business Development, Sales Distribution, Channel Management with reputed organizations in the FMCG/ food & beverages industry.
- Must be a proactive leader and planner with expertise in strategic planning, market plan execution, with skills in business development, product launch competitor and market analysis, team management and targeted sales distribution.
- Proven track record of increasing revenues, new market development, strategy implementation for deeper market penetration and expanding market share achieving the targets
- Should possess excellent communication and relationship management skills with proven abilities in exceeding business targets consistently across assignments thereby adding to the revenue growth.
- Should have a well-developed analytical decision-making skills/ Solution Oriented Approach